Face-to-face opportunities to engage with MLRC staff to explore research insights into teaching multilingual learners.
Research Symposium: Singapore
December 2 - December 3
What is a Research Symposium?
The MLRC Research Symposium is a unique two-day opportunity for international teachers and leaders to engage deeply in existing research about multilingual learners, connect with global education scholars, inquire together about shared problems of practice and discuss innovative strategies for serving multilingual learners.
The MLRC Research Symposium provides an opportunity for you and your colleagues to:
- Engage with research by learning about existing evidence and exploring the research process
- Share your own expertise with other schools and with the MLRC
- Learn from other participants and from the research expertise of the MLRC
- Identify a focus issue for your school to analyze both strengths and goals for improvement
- Collaborate with other schools to help prioritize issues for future MLRC research
Not a member yet? Learn more about the MLRC School Network!
Participants will be provided with coffee and light snacks in the morning and afternoon and a full lunch meal each day.